Actually, I Can!
Mini Mindset to Success Online Course
Do you want to develop a mindset that will support you with achieving your goals and gaining success? It’s totally possible with my 'Actually, I Can! Mini Success to Mindset course'
80% of your success in business / work and life is down to one thing - your mindset. If you don’t have the right growth mindset, you won’t be able to achieve and succeed.
Whether it has been money related, setting up a business, developing their own business, progressing in their career or general self confidence and mindset, the results our clients have witnessed by joining this programme have been INCREDIBLE.
This mini self-study course is perfect for anyone who is either: starting out in a business / looking to develop their business or already in existing work and wanting to grow both themselves and progress further; or wanting to invest in themselves and focus on achieving their own personal goals.
- Sick of the struggle to create and hold onto an abundance of money, time, energy, love, freedom and joy.
- A purpose-led entrepreneur who knows they're going to have to do some mindset work to be able to succeed and receive the money you want in your business
- Or perhaps you're in full-time employment, but you struggle to ask for and receive what you really want - be it more money, time, support, challenge, recognition
- A person who procrastinates on the things you know you ‘should’ be doing, but can’t seem to be able to motivate yourself enough?
- A person who hesitates to put the things into action because of fear, worries or limiting beliefs?
- A person who wants to know the secrets to attracting exactly what you want in life
- A person who want results fast - and you're ready to show up for yourself to create them
- Eager to hear all the mindset and manifesting tools, tips and inspiration so you can start inviting in the things that matter most to you
If the answer is yes to most or all of these questions then this is the mini course for you!
How will this online course help you:
- Be consistently positive
- Set yourself realistic and achievable goals (linking to your dreams and life purpose).
- Understand that mistakes are made but support with moving forward.
- Identify your limiting beliefs so that you can overcome these
- Understand that nothing come easily and hard work and persistence Is what Is needed.
- Develop a growth mindset and work with what motivates you.
- Support you with some strategies of how to stay motivated.
- Plan your next steps and your future In order to achieve your goals.
What will you get:
Lifetime access to the ‘Actually, I Can! Mindset to Success Mini Course’ online which includes 1 in depth module consisting of: a video presentation, downloadable PDF workbooks and exercises, all carefully designed to help you develop your mindset and achieve your goals. (value £200)
Mini course workbook - to download and use to accompany completing the mini course.
Free ‘Roadmap to Success’ guide (value £65)
10% off any of our coaching programmes with Kayleigh. (value approx £20 - £200 saving)
10% off in the ‘Actually, I Can!’ shop to spend on goodies and resources to support with your growth mindset and achieving your goals.
How it works:
Start Anytime: this is a self-study mini course which means you can start at any time and learn at your own pace. This mini course takes approximately 1-2 hours to complete.
Lifetime Access: once you sign up to this mini course, you become a ‘Actually, I Can’ student for life! This means that if the course is updated in the future and additional bonus’ are added, you will also get access to these. You also have lifetime access to the Facebook group.
Unlimited Replays: you can watch the training video as many times as you like. There is no limit as to how many times you come back to the mini course.
Downloadable Resources: the mini course comes with a downloadable workbook.
Support: For any support then you can contact us directly through the email or the Facebook group.
What you will cover:
During this mini course you will set your self some goals and we will explore your mindset towards these goals. You will identify the type of mindset you have. You will explore the difference between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset and will look at different things that motivate you and keep you motivated.
Kayleigh will share with you to top tips to developing a growth mindset and you will then make a plan for yourself over the next few weeks and months to work on your mindset and work towards achieving your goals.
This really is the best investment you will make in yourself AND your future. By investing your time, energy and money in the one thing that you’ll always have with you in life – YOU – you’ll see that this action alone can start to create waves of positive change.
Frequently Asked Questions